Skip to main content
Overseas Issues

Tax affairs become very complex when there are overseas issues, such as, being UK tax resident but non-domiciled individuals; or on leaving the UK and becoming non-residents of the UK. We address issues of domicile and the tax implications, particularly where planning is needed prior to tax residence status changing.

For our clients who conduct one-off businesses outside the United Kingdom, we make claims for tax relief under the double taxation agreements.